The Global Telescope Network
The Planet’s Best Proposal for the Space Force
We are currently processing a SBIR Grant application to build this vital detection system. We are seeking assistance from:
1. Grant writers.
2. Composite programmers.
3. Database compiling experts.
4. Direct contacts in the Space Force
Thousands of telescopes with one mission
Our mission is to train and pay a fee to amateur astronomers for submitting high resolution images of assigned coordinates to form a composite data file capable of revealing and tracking objects moving through space. The Global Telescope Network contracts thousands of amateur astronomers to form a telescope fence to make it impossible for Near Earth Objects to appear without warning.
Become part of the solution
1. A Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope at least 8″ in diamater
2. A monochrome CCD of at least 16mp with a minimum of 500 seconds image capability.
3. Contract to submit 1 image per week, for at least 2 submissions per month.