Bearth TV Series Fund
Great News!! We have retained an entertainment attorney in Charlotte, NC. He is pitching the series to the networks right now. Funding would secure our position in a big way. We have all seen what is happening to Netflix stock price. Do you know why? Because they squandered their money and did not bring on enough new high-quality content. That is why the Bearth TV Series is critical to the industry.
Producing a TV Series is far less expensive and takes a fraction the amount of time than a feature film. Online networks such as Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, and a host of other venues are constantly trying to produce great content. We have finally entered the gateway. The Bearth TV Series is great content based on the best-selling Bearth Trilogy. The screen plays have won awards and are highly anticipated by the audience.
The difference is that you have a chance to be part of the action and reap the benefits. 49% of the ownership of the Bearth TV Series belongs to this fan-based investment group. That would be you. Our budget is for the first season of 14 episodes, but ownership extends to the first three seasons.
When the network buys the series, you will get a profit-sharing check, based upon your percentage of the budget . In other words, if the fan-fund raised $100,000, and the cost to produce the season was $1 million, then the fan fund would get 10% of the profits from the sale of the series.
It’s that simple. The more you put in, the more you get out, when the series is bought. The downside is the series never gets bought, and you lose your money. The upside could be phenomenal, based on the revenues of a highly popular series. The more people watch the series, the more money we make. If you’ve read the books, you already know what we know. This is going to be great.
We are seeking investment for our new TV series, “Bearth,” based on the bestselling trilogy of the same name. The series has already gained a significant following and has the potential to be a hit with both audiences and critics.
Our team has extensive experience in the entertainment industry, with successful track records in producing and distributing hit TV shows. We have secured the rights to the trilogy and have a strong team of writers, producers, and directors on board to bring the series to life.
We are seeking a total of $5 million in investment to cover the cost of production, marketing, and distribution. In return, investors will receive a share of the profits from the series.
Why Invest in “Bearth”?
- Strong source material: The Bearth trilogy has sold millions of copies worldwide and has a dedicated fan base.
- Experienced team: Our team has a proven track record in the entertainment industry, with experience in producing and distributing successful TV content and music videos.
- Growing demand for streaming content: With the increasing popularity of streaming platforms, there is a high demand for quality content.
- The people have spoken: They demand better action/adventure stories wtih strong spiritual themes.
- Potential for significant returns: If the series is successful, investors have the potential to earn significant returns on their investment.
Based on our market research and industry experience, we project the following financial performance for the “Bearth” TV series:
Year 1: $10 million in revenue, $5 million in profits Year 2: $20 million in revenue, $10 million in profits Year 3: $30 million in revenue, $15 million in profits
We are seeking a total of $5 million in investment, with the following terms:
- Investment amount: $5 million
- Equity stake: 20%
- Repayment terms: Investors will receive a share of the profits from the series, with payouts starting in Year 2 of the series’ release.
Thank you for considering this investment opportunity in our new TV series production. We believe that “Bearth” has the potential to be a major success and are excited to bring it to life with your support.
If you have any additional questions or would like to discuss this opportunity further, please don’t hesitate to contact us.